Issue Date: 10th Oct 2018
United for Wildlife is one of many projects created by The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry.
Led by The Duke of Cambridge and with the help of ambassadors from around the world and key partner organisations, it unites the world’s leading wildlife charities under a common purpose: to create a global movement for change.
The organisation is committed to:
- Better On-Site Protection for wildlife.
- Reduce demand for illegal wildlife products.
- Improve law enforcement.
- Work with the private sector to reduce trafficking.
- In 2014 United for Wildlife created a Transport Taskforce, of leaders from the global transportation industry, to identify opportunities to break the illegal wildlife trade chain between suppliers and consumers. Royal Mail are members of this Taskforce and work with enforcement agencies to support the action.
- Engage young people with conservation
Stamps & Postmarks:
On two covers with the following postmarks:
- Regents Park, London
- Woking, Surrey